Measurement of mechanical and thermophysical properties of dimensionally stable materials for space applications
Publisher: National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Langley Research Center, Publisher: National Technical Information Service, distributor in Hampton, Va, [Springfield, Va
Written in English
- Composite materials.,
- Materials -- Thermal properties -- Testing.
|Statement||S.P. Rawal, M.S. Misra.|
|Series||NASA contractor report -- 189552., NASA contractor report -- NASA CR-189552.|
|Contributions||Misra, M. S., Langley Research Center.|
|The Physical Object|
- Universal history on scriptural principles
- Directory of personnel and training contacts.
- Airframe test guide
- Delta-doping of semiconductors
- botany of crop plants
- Credit and economic conditions of countries with restrictions governing trade, currency and exchange.
- Studies concerning the origin of Paradise lost. --
- Blockbusters and trade wars
- Brother moose
- Airports and the environment.
- Techniques for electron microscopy.
- Catalogue of coins and medals to be sold at auction by Bangs, Merwin & Co
- Age and area
- The complete Jewish cookbook: in accordance with the Jewish dietary laws
- British painting since 1945
- Women, caring and curing
- Matisse and Picasso